- **IMPORTANT** Take the 20 second Technology Test now to check your Computer's capabilities. If you are on a desktop, please download the Adobe Connect Application. Click Here
- Viewers are strongly advised to ensure that their computer and software configuration meet the following specifications:
- Adobe Flash Player 13.0 or higher. You can download this for free at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.
- Minimum Internet connection speed: At least 56.6kbps + is recommended.
- Speakers or a headset.
- Apple / MAC Users - Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.9 Supported - Please note if you have OS X 10.5 or lower, you will be required to upgrade your operating system or use a different computer.
- Lower Internet connection speeds will affect the quality of your webinar experience. You may need to limit the use of certain devices that are using the internet while watching the presentation (Skype, Netflix, Other connected devices).
- Browsers - If you are experiencing an issue accessing the website with a certain browser, please upgrade your browser or try using Mozilla Firefox. To find out your version of your browser, please visit Whatismybrowser.com.
- If you still have issues accessing the recordings, please references this page .
Mobile ViewersPlease review the instructions below that pertain to your device. Recordings will require Adobe FLASH installed on your Android Device. (Flash is not supported on iPad/iPhone)
Live Presentations - Please download the FREE Adobe Connect Application. The App will automatically open when you view presentations through the Live Presentation Lobby.
Adobe Connect App - iOS / Apple Devices on iTunes
Adobe Connect App - Android Devices through Google Play Store
Recorded Presentation - Recordings of webinars will be made available on the website within 24 hour of the live presentation time.
FAQCan I view presentations on my Tablet or Smart-phone?
Yes, presentations can be viewed on mobile devices.
Can I download the presentation to watch when not connected to the Internet?
Unfortunately no. You will require a high-speed Internet connection to stream the presentations.
Can I view presentations from Work or Home?
Absolutely! As long as you have an Internet connection, you will be able to view the presentation.
Can I pause a presentation and resume it later?
Yes! Play, Pause or Rewind whenever you need to. You will need to leave that presentation open on your computer. If you reopen the presentation it will start from the beginning.
Video playback available in HTML5 and Flash in order to provide a wide range of compatibility across most devices.
SupportI need assistance!